This is to inform all the UTME candidates who applied for admission in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) which was formerly called Anambra State University (ANSU) that COOU (ANSU) First (1st) Batch, Second (2nd) Batch and Third (3rd) Batch admission list for 2016/2017 academic session is out and has now been uploaded online by the management.
Those who participated in the Anambra State University (ANSU) but was not offered admission during the other released admission list can now proceed and check if they have been admitted on this batch (Second and Third).
See some of the previously released admission list Below:
How To Check ANSU (COOU) 2016/2017 Admission Status
- Candidates are to visit the COOU Admission Portal Here
- Enter they JAMB Registration Number Twice
- Click on the Submit Button To View
Instructions To ANSU (COOU) Admitted Students
Those who has been offered admission by the Anambra State University (ANSU) are advised to do the following:
- Candidates are advised to purchase an acceptance of admission pin from any designated bank
- Log in to the portal and complete your acceptance registration
- The institution reserved the right to withdraw your admission if you are involved in any admission irregularities
- Information relating to fees and hostel allocation should be obtained from the bursar or director of students affair from the institution.
- You will be required to come along with your admission slip for Clearance
- Accept our congratulations!!!