Do you want to study Applied Biochemistry? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Applied Biochemistry? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Applied Biochemistry has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Applied Biochemistry:
- Applied Biochemistry O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Applied Biochemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Applied Biochemistry JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Applied Biochemistry
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Applied Biochemistry are English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Biochemistry:
The direct entry requirements to study Applied Biochemistry are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology or Health Science.
Before you continue reading about Applied Biochemistry subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Applied Biochemistry