Do you want to study Applied Microbiology? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Applied Microbiology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Applied Microbiology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Applied Microbiology:
- Applied Microbiology O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Applied Microbiology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Applied Microbiology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Applied Microbiology
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Applied Microbiology are English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Microbiology:
The direct entry requirements to study Applied Microbiology are:
(i) Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and Chemistry.
(ii) NCE merit in Biology and Chemistry.
(iii) ND/HND in Biology or Food Technology.
Before you continue reading about Applied Microbiology subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile