The post UTME screening form of the Bauchi State University (BASUG) for 2018/2019 academic session is currently out on sale. The instructions and procedures to apply for BASUG post UTME screening admission can be found below.
This is to inform candidates who have chosen Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) as their Choice of University for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) and scored the required minimum JAMB Cut off mark of 140 and above for the 2018/2019 that the BASUG post UTME screening form has been released by the management. See BASUG Full Eligible Cut Off Mark Here.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Bauchi State University (BASU) online screening exercise commences from Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 140 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Buy BASU Post UTME Form.
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
2. Create account
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.