The academic calendar of the Federal Polytechnic Bida (Bida Poly) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The schedule of events on Fed Poly Bida Academic calendar can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that the Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) has released the academic calendar for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Academic Calendar.
- Thursday 21st – All fresh and returning students including SIWES students returns to Campus
- Friday 22nd – Submission of application for Registration/Renewal of Association clubs to Students affairs Directorates
- Monday 25th – Lectures Starts for all Students [New and Old]
- Monday 11th – Late Registration [with Surcharge] for all Students Begins
- Tuesday 12th – All academic Departments holds Orientation for their Fresh Students
- Wednesday 13th – All Schools to hold their Orientation
- Thursday 14th – Polytechnic Orientation holds
- Friday 15th – Matriculation Ceremony for New Students / Close of Registration
- Saturday 25th – End of Lectures for all Students
- Monday 27th – Registration for Post-Semester commences
- Monday 27th – Saturday 8th – Revision for all Students/CBT Exams and Practicals
- Monday 10th – First Semester Examinations begins for all Students
- Saturday 29th – End of First Semester Examinations.
- Federal Polytechnic Bida (Poly Bida) 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch ND Admission List 2019/2020
- Poly Bida JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- Bida Poly In Affiliation With FUTMINNA Degree Post UTME Form 2018/2019
- Fed Poly Bida HND Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Admission Status
- Fed Poly Bida HND Acceptance Fee Payment For 2018/2019
- Fed Poly Bida Post-UTME Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out – Apply Now
- Fed Poly Bida HND Form (Full Time & Part Time) 2018/2019 is Out
- Federal Poly Bida Courses – List of Courses Offered in Bida Poly