Do you want to study Chemical Sciences? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Chemical Sciences? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Chemical Sciences has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Chemical Sciences:
- Chemical Sciences O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Chemical Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Chemical Sciences JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Chemical Sciences
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Chemical Sciences are English, Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Chemical Sciences:
The direct entry requirements to study Chemical Sciences are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Chemical Sciences