Do you want to study Civil Law? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Civil Law? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Civil Law has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Civil Law:
- Civil Law O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Civil Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Civil Law JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Civil Law
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Civil Law are English, and Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
Direct Entry Requirement for Civil Law:
The direct entry requirements to study Civil Law are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower).
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Civil Law