This section is for those who can’t make it to school to do they clearance and those who want to pay they acceptance Fee.
We are going to guide/help you do your online clearance so you won’t have any problem with that.
Normally if you are in school, online clearance costs around N1000-N1500 depending on where you are doing it .
Has Your School Released Admission List And Your Were Not offered Admission or your Post-UTME Score is Very low? Don't Worry, With IJMB, You Can Now Gain Admission Directly into 200 Level to meet Up with Those who has gained admission this Year. See IJMB Details Here.
But BENTENBLOG is giving a discount to all its visitors and will help you and do your online clearance only for a fee of N900.
Cheap not so, considering that you won’t be spending money on Transport coming to school and still going back.
So if you are okay with the above then proceed to follow the instructions below.
First of all you have to pay your acceptance fee. To that follow the steps below.
Note : We want you to use your hand and pay such big amount so you don’t send it to somebody that you don’t know .
- Go to a Cyber Cafe with all the Important Documents Listed Here or you can still pay the acceptance fee by yourself. Follow the procedures below.
- Tell the Person in charge to go to http://uniben. waeup.org/login
- Give him or her your new username and password if you have saved it ,Or if you do not have it then login with the old username and password starting with ase2016_….
- On successful login, Copy the new username and password shown there which starts from. B106… and then log out from the old one and use the new username and password to log in.
- On successful login, Click on MY DATA and select PAYMENTS.
- From the list of payments shown there, select ACCEPTANCE FEE and create a payment Ticket.
- It will show “Payment ticket Created”
- Look down and click on a PINK LINK starting with p476559 (which in your case will be a different number and not 56559)
- Click on College Pay
- Click Submit on the next page
- And proceed to follow the instructions to pay for the acceptance fee which is either N45000 or N50000 with an ATM Enabled Mastercard.
- Note: GTBANK Master Card Is Not Supported
- On successful payment you are done with the First Phase which somehow seemed to be the most complicated.
- Logout from your Kofa page and let’s handle the rest for you.
If you are only here to know how to pay your acceptance fee then you are done.. For those that want our help for the online clearance Proceed to stage two below.
Scan all the required documents which includes:
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Jamb Original Result
- O-Level Certificate or Statement of Result
- LGA identification letter
- Guarantors Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Affidavits of Good Conduct
- Affidavits of Non-Membership of Secret Cult.
Send all the scanned copy with Your Name as the SUBJECT to [email protected] .
Proceed to make a payment of N900 to any of the following bank account,
Note: USe Your full name on your documents as the Name of the Depositor.
Account Name: Anyigor Benjamin Eze ( this is the same for all the accounts)
Account Number: 0167580934
Account Number : 2640199011
Account number : 2079247016
After successful payment, Text Your Full name, your new username and password and Phone Number to 08083123612.
Mercy Igwe, B1038230 , aJeC5lrf , 08100123430 to 08083123612.
That’s all you need to do on your own part.
So just relax while we do our own part which may take us less than 6 hours to process it depending on the classes or activities for the day.
We will give you a call when we are done so you can login to your kofa and print your clearance data which you will need for your physical clearance.
Do you have any Question? Call or Whatsapp us with 08083123612
Have You Lost Hope of Gaining Admission This Year into the University Because of low JAMB Score or Post-UTME Score? Do you also know that You can Gain Admission Directly into 200-Level Easily into Any University of Your Choice Like (UNIBEN, UI, UNILORIN, ABU, OAU, FUTA, FUTO Etc)?See How To Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level by Clicking Here. Registration Deadline is Now November