Do you want to study Common and Islamic Law? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Common and Islamic Law? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Common and Islamic Law has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Common and Islamic Law:
- Common and Islamic Law O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Common & Islamic Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Common and Islamic Law JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Common and Islamic Law
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Common and Islamic Law are English, and Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects including Arabic or Islamic Studies.
Direct Entry Requirement for Common & Islamic Law:
The direct entry requirements to study Common and Islamic Law are:
Two (2)A level passes to include Islamic Studies or Arabic
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Common and Islamic Law