Do you want to study Common Law? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Common Law? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Common Law has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Common Law:
- Common Law O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Common Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Common Law JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Common Law
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Common Law are English, Literature in English and any two (2) other Arts/or Social Science subjects.
Direct Entry Requirement for Common Law:
The direct entry requirements to study Common Law are:
i. Two (2) A Level passes in GCE/IJMB in Arts or Social Science subjects.
ii. First degree (Second Class Lower) of an accredited University.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Common Law