Do you want to know COOU cut off mark 2020/2021? Are you interested or currently looking for COOU JAMB and Departmental cut off mark for admission? Or do you want to know if COOU will accept your current score for admission? Which ever question(s) you have concerning COOU cut off mark, i will be answering them in this article.
The cut off mark of the Anambra State University (ANSU) also known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) for 2020/2021 academic session has been published online. The details and update on ANSU Cut off mark can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that COOU Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (ANSU).
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
COOU JAMB Cut Off Mark
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 170 or a minimum of 170 are eligible to buy COOU Post Utme form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 170 (169,160,165,150,159, etc) are to note that the Anambra State University will not accept them for admission.
COOU Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Anambra State University will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
Law – 240 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above
The COOU Departmental cut off mark shown above are the minimum point or mark and are not exactly the cut off mark for each of the courses shown above.