Application for Emmanuel Chukwuka Ukala Scholarship for University of Nigeria (UNN) students for 2016/2017 academic session has been announced.
Interested candidates can now proceed to apply for the scholarship by following the procedures shown below:
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR MR. EMMANUEL CHUKWUKA UKALA (SAN) SCHOLARSHIP FUND FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
The Committee for the Administration of Mr. Emmanuel Chukwuka Ukala (SAN) Scholarship Fund wishes to invite indigent students of the University of Nigeria to apply for the scholarship. Interested students are to note that convincing proofs to claims are very important.
The application is expected to strictly contain the following information in the order stated below:
- Name of Student
- Registration Number
- Phone Number
- Permanent Home Address
- Name, Address and Phone Number of Traditional Ruler or President of Town Union
- Name, Address and Phone Number of Religious Head
- Local Government Area
- State of Origin
Information on the student’s parents (Not sponsor or guardian) is also vital for qualification for this scholarship as follows:
- Name of Parents
- Home Address
- Phone Numbers
- Place of work (if retired or deceased, kindly state address, date and last place of service, where applicable)
All interested students are expected to address their letters to:
Committee for Administration of Mr. Emmanuel Chukwuka Ukala (SAN) Scholarship Fund
c/o Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic)
University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Through: The Dean
Faculty of ………………
University of Nigeria
Through: The Head
Department of ……………
- All applicants are expected to submit their applications on or before Wednesday, 30 November, 2016. Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
- Applicants should attach a comprehensive list of all the courses offered so far, with their grades and ensure they supply the correct grades because any falsification will result to automatic disqualification.
- Provost, College of Medicine, Deans of Faculty, Directors of Institute/Centre and Heads of Department/Coordinators of Unit are by this letter requested to make this information available to their students.
Secretary to the Committee
Provost, College of Medicine
Deans of Faculty/School
Directors of Institute/Centre
Heads of Department/Coordinators of Unit