Welcome To 300-Level Class Of The Faculty Of Engineering 2016/2017 Session
Class Representative: Samuel
Assistant Class Representative: Ngozi
- This is a section where all 300-level Engineering related materials/information are been shared.
- This page is created to enable fast sharing/circulation of news and downloading of materials
- All Latest News And materials are located below.
- Note: The materials, Ela Materials and past questions are been updated regularly so always check back to see if its available.
- For 300 level Petroleum Engineering Specific Materials/Past Question CLICK HERE
- Note: Opera Min can not be used to download from google drive. So kindly use your Phone’s default Browser or any other browser.
- Aigbovo Austin (Squantota)-300 Level Petroleum Engineering
- Emmanuel Okhahilome (Hot Boi)- 300 Level Petroleum Engineering
Latest News For 300 Level Engineers
29/11/2016– EMA 381 Test For Petroleum Has Been Rescheduled. Now Holding On Thursday.
29/11/2016-EMA 381 Test Scheduled On Tuesday Is Still Holding For Other Departments.
- You are Free to contribute a material/past-question that you have that is not listed here
- You can also share a more vivid past question or material if you have it.
- If you are a class rep of any department and you need a page for your department where all your departmental News, Materials and past-questions are shared, Contact the ADMIN below.
- To submit a material or request for a page, Contact The general Course Rep or Any Course Rep or email the soft copy to [email protected] or call/Whatsapp 08083123612
Created with Luv For 300-Level Engineering Students
Widget not in any sidebars
Did you scored less than 180 in JAMB or you had a low JAMB Score for your Course of Study? If so, See The list of Universities that accept 120 Here
I Believe This Article was Very Helpful. You can thank Us by Sharing it to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Instagram so we can continue to update you.
If you have any question at all, please feel free to Use the Comment Box below and ask your question and we will try and get back to your As Soon As Possible.