Do you want to study Entrepreneurship? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Entrepreneurship? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Entrepreneurship has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Entrepreneurship:
- Entrepreneurship O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Entrepreneurship Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Entrepreneurship JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Entrepreneurship
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Entrepreneurship are English, Economics, Mathematics and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
Direct Entry Requirement for Entrepreneurship:
The direct entry requirements to study Entrepreneurship are:
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Entrepreneurship