Do you want to study Environmental Science? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Environmental Science? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Environmental Science has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Environmental Science:
- Environmental Science O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Environmental Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Environmental Science JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Environmental Science
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Environmental Science are English, Fine Arts and two (2) other Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Science:
The direct entry requirements to study Environmental Science are:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Fine Arts and any other subject.
- (ii) ND upper credit HND lower credit from recognised institutions.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Environmental Science