The admission list of the Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT) for 2018/2019 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check ESUT admission list can be found below.
Has ESUT Released Admission List For 2018/2019? Is ESUT Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that ESUT admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Those who participated in ESUT admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
This post of course will be very useful and beneficial for all those searching for how to check ESUT admission list, ESUT admission list, ESUT admission list 2018/2019, is ESUT admission list out 2018/2019, ESUT admission list 2018/19, ESUT admission list 2018/2019, ESUT part time admission list.
Note: Currently as at the time of updating this article, ESUT admission list has been uploaded on the portal.
Other ESUT Latest News
- ESUT Post UTME Screening Form
- ESUT Cut Off Mark
- List of Courses Offered in ESUT
- ESUT Post-UTME Screening Result
How To Check ESUT Admission Status
The procedures to check ESUT admission status can be found below.
- Visit http://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Click on “Submit” to check your admission details
How To Check ESUT Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
ESUT Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by ESUT with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that ESUT is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check ESUT Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUT) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.