The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check FUBK admission status can be found below.
FUBK first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi. The admission list can now be accessed by those who participated in FUBK Admission Screening Exercise.
Other FUBK related posts
- FUBK Post UTME Screening Form
- FUBK Academic Calendar
- Federal University Birnin Kirbi (FUBK) Remedial Programme Form
How To Check FUBK First And Second Batch Admission List.
- Go to FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
- Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB Portal
- Admitted candidates are hereby notified that confirmation of admission and registration begins on Monday, October 15, 2018 at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo-Bunza Road.
- The candidates are to come along with the originals of their Credentials/Certificates, JAMB UTME Result Slip, JAMB online Admission Letter, Six passport-size photographs and Local Government Indigenization Letter.
How To Check FUBK Admission Status On JAMB CAPS Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Successfully admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB Portal