Do you want to study Forensic Science? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Forensic Science? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Forensic Science has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Forensic Science:
- Forensic Science O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Forensic Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Forensic Science JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Forensic Science
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Forensic Science are English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Forensic Science:
The direct entry requirements to study Forensic Science are:
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology.
- NCE/ND/HND in related programmes plus the UTME requirements.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Forensic Science