A lot of candidates has been having issues while trying to login to they Profile on Jamb portal.
Today we are going to see some of the problems that will stop one from login in to his Profile and how we can successfully fix the problem.
Login in to Jamb profile requires the use of email address and a password.
If one is unable to successfully login to Jamb profile, it means that one of the login details is wrong or invalid, which may be the Email address or the password.
We are not going to waste any time on the issue of email address as it can easily be remembered during registration.
Let’s see how to fix Jamb Profile incorrect login details due to wrong login password.
This occurs when one tries to login with an Invalid password that is not recorded with the email address provided.
If you received an error while trying to login because you forgot your Password, we are going to show you how to Change your password and login successfully to your Jamb Profile.
How To change Jamb Profile Login Password
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Scroll down and click on “CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD ” as shown in the picture below.
- When next page opens, enter your Email Address and Date of Birth and click on “GET PASSWORD RESET LINK”
- If you entered your details correctly, You will then see a message like the one in the picture below.
- Login to your email address which may either be a gmail or a yahoo mail.
- You will see a message just like the one in the image below, click on “Reset my Password “.
- A page with a “CREATE NEW PASSWORD ” will appear.
- Enter your new Password and click “Change Password “.
- Congratulations you have successfully changed your Jamb Profile password.
- You can now proceed to login to your Jamb profile.
Did you scored less than 180 in JAMB or you had a low JAMB Score for your Course of Study? If so, See The list of Universities that accept 120 Here
I Believe This Article was Very Helpful. You can thank Us by Sharing it to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Instagram so we can continue to update you.
If you have any question at all, please feel free to Use the Comment Box below and ask your question and we will try and get back to your As Soon As Possible.