The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. The details and instructions to apply for KSUSTA post UTME screening exercise can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that KSUSTA post UTME and direct entry (DE) form for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management.
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows:
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will commence from Friday, 3rd to Monday, 13th August, 2018.
Other KSUSTA related posts
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to proceed with the Online screening after processing the following documents for scanning and upload;
- Their credentials (O’level result, ND result, etc),
- UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for online Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form.
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE:Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
- KSUSTA Postgraduate School Fees for 2019/2020 | See Amount
- KSUSTA Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 | Events Schedule
- KSUSTA School Fees Schedule For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- KSUSTA First & Second Batch Admission List 2018/2019 Out | Check Admission Status
- KSUSTA Registration Procedures For Returning Students 2018/2019
- KSUSTA Postgraduate (PG) Academic Calendar For 2017/2018
- KSUSTA Postgraduate 1st Batch Admission List For 2016/2017