Do you want to study Mining Engineering? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Mining Engineering? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Mining Engineering has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Mining Engineering:
- Mining Engineering O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Mining Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Mining Engineering JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Mining Engineering
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Mining Engineering are English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Mining Engineering:
The direct entry requirements to study Mining Engineering are:
- (i) A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- (ii) ND upper credit in Mining Engineering/ Mineral Resources and Geological Study in addition to O Level requirements.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Mining Engineering