I guess you are here right now because you are interested in Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment application form 2020. If that is the case, i have outlined the necessary steps for you to follow and successfully complete your registration for Nigeria Customs service recruitment programme.
About Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020
The Nigeria Customs Service is an independent customs service under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue, Facilitation of both national and international trade and anti-smuggling activities.
Qualifications For Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
- Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Service
- Be a Nigerian citizen based on birth or descent
- Height of not less than 1.7 meters, for men and 1.64 meters for women
- 0.87 meters is not a chest measurement full of men
- Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
- Free from any financial shame
- Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offences
- Show certificates of origin country signed by the local government president/secretary. Certificates that are certified by a liaison officer are not acceptable
Online Application Procedure:
- Visit NNPC Recruitment Portal at vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click on Recruitment Application link
- Create an account if you don’t already have one or click on login and fill your details if you already have an account.
- After logging in, you will have the link of registration form, click on it and start the registration process.
- Fill the correct information in the given columns.
- Upload documents
- Submit form and take printout.
Important Note On Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents before application
- Make sure you are also eligible before you proceed to apply
- Scan all your available and eligible documents and get it ready for upload
- The uploading will be done on Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal at vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Avoid fraudsters who maybe lurking around looking for who exploit.