The Nigeria Police Recruitment form for 2018 is out and has been released by the management.
This is to inform all Aspirants of the Nigeria police recruitment exercise who are interested in the 2018 application that the Recruitment form is finally out.
This article will cover the eligibility and the procedures to successfully apply for the Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise for 2018.
This post will also be useful to those who has been searching for nigeria police recruitment portal, police recruitment 2018 portal, 2017/2018 police recruitment form, nigeria police recruitment age requirement, is nigeria police recruitment form out, www.police recruitment 2018, nigeria police force recruitment, nigeria police recruitment 2018.
Eligibility For Nigeria Police Recruitment Exercise
The Eligibility to successfully apply for the Nigeria police recruitment exercise for 2018 has shown below:
1. Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
2. Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
4. Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
5. Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
6. Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7. Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
8. Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9. Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
12. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How To Apply For Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise
For those who are interested in the Nigeria Police Recruitment exercise, the steps and procedures to successfully apply for it has been explained and can be seen below:
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1. You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application.
2. Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
3. Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
4. Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
5. You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones