Do you want to study Optometry? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Optometry? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Optometry has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Optometry:
- Optometry O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Optometry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Optometry JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Optometry
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Optometry are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Optometry:
The direct entry requirements to study Optometry are:
- A Level passes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Zoology
Direct Entry Requirement (Some Schools) :
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Biology, Zoology or Physics.
- (ii) ND distinction from a recognised Polytechnic or College of Technology in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT).
- (iii) HND distinction from a recognised Polytechnic or College of Technology in Polymer Chemistry and Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- (iv) NCE distinction in Chemistry from a recognised College of Education. In addition candidates should have credit.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Optometry