The Procedures (Steps) on how to successfully Print out the E-PIN Used for registration of JAMB for 2017 session has been given out by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Did you paid for JAMB E-Pin at the Bank but you are Yet to get it?
Were you told that you will receive your E-PIN in your Email Address but did not later receive it?
Are you finding it Difficult to get your Pin after Paying N5,500 in the Bank, Cafe or Jamb Office?
If you are facing or you have faced any of the Problems above concerning JAMB Pin Vending, then the Solution has finally arrived as you can now be able to print your PIN without having to wait for it to be sent to your Email Address.
Printing of the E-PIN for Jamb registration is an improvements on JAMB Platform to help ease the Stress that Students face during registration and all this can be done on JAMB E-Facility Website or Portal.
This now means that candidates who have successfully made they payment of N5,500 as stated earlier can now log in to JAMB E-Facility Portal and Print out They Pin then proceed to complete the remaining registration Steps.
HOW TO PRINT OUT JAMB E-PINS FROM JAMB E-FACILITY PORTAL
- Candidates are log to the e-facility portal by clicking here http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Home
- Click The Sales Of Form Tab at the Left Hand Side Of The Portal
- Select The UTME Examination Tab To View The Pin Vending Details and Pin.
- You Can Print It Out By Clicking on the Print Receipt Tab.
- Is JAMB Result Out? How To Check JAMB 2020/2021 Result
- JAMB Mock Result 2020/2021 Released | How To Check
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center | JAMB Reprinting 2020
- JAMB Mock Exam Center 2020 | Check Your Mock Center And Time
- JAMB Brochure for All Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Accounting) 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2020/2021 Has Been Announced
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register