Do you want to study Telecommunication Science? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Telecommunication Science? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Telecommunication Science has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Telecommunication Science:
- Telecommunication Science O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Telecommunication Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Telecommunication Science JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Telecommunication Science
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Telecommunication Science are English, Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
Direct Entry Requirement for Telecommunication Science:
The direct entry requirements to study Telecommunication Science are:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- (ii) NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile