UNN Direct Entry (DE) Admission screening registration form for 2017/2018 academic session has been released by the management of the University Of Nigeria Nsukka.
Do you know you can score high in your University or Polytechnic of choice Post-UTME and gain admission if you start preparing now? Click here to get your School Past Questions and Answers now
This is to inform all the Direct Entry (DE) Candidates who choose the University Of Nigeria Nsukka as their choice university during 2017/2018 Direct Entry JAMB Registration that UNN DE Admission Form has been released.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates for direct entry into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka who registered with Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for screening exercise.
UNN DIRECT ENTRY (DE) ADMISSION REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. The online registration commences on Thursday, October 19, 2017 and ends on Monday, October 23, 2017 while the examination screening exercise will hold on Thursday, October 26, 2017.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UNN DE ADMISSION.
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
3. Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2017/2018 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.edu.ng.
4. Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
5. No GSM handset, calculator or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
6. JUPEB and Visually Impaired Candidates are not invited to the screening exercise, but they should register online.
Those who has successfully completed the University of Nigeria Nsukka DE Screening Registration should proceed to See UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Dates Here. Also, see the full list of courses offered in UNN Here.
Wait!! Before You Continue Reading, Check Out Our Recommended Package Below
- Your School Post UTME Past Question And Answers in PDF Format Is Now Available. Get It And Start Preparing For Post-UTME Immediately Cos Admission Won't Be Easy This Year Due To The High Number of Applicants. Click Here Now To Get It
- Do You Need Current Affairs and General Knowledge Questions and Answers For NAF, NPF or Navy Exams or you are going for an interview or Screening Examination? Click Here To Download Current Affairs PDF