The cut off mark of the Yobe State University (YSU) for 2020/2021 academic session has been published online. The details on YSU Cut off mark can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Yobe State University Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Yobe State University (YSU).
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Note: Since YSU cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Yobe State University cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
Yobe State University JAMB Cut Off Mark
All YSU Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 180. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy YSU Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 180 (179,170,175,160,169, etc) are to note that the Yobe State University will not accept them for admission.
This eligibility for buying YSU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above.
Yobe State University Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
- Law – 240 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above
The YSU Departmental cut off mark shown above are the minimum point or mark and are not exactly the cut off mark for each of the courses shown above.
- Yobe State University (YSU) Merit & Supplementary Admission List 2019/2020
- Yobe State University Direct Entry Admission List (1st Batch) 2019/2020
- Yobe State University (YSU) First Batch Admission List 2019/2020
- YSU Postgraduate Courses (PG) | Yobe State University Courses
- YSU UTME Supplementary Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- Yobe State University First & Second Batch Pre-Degree Admission List 2018/2019
- Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Form For 2018/2019 – Apply Now
- YSU Diploma Admission List (First Batch) For 2018/2019 | Check Status