Do you want to study Agricultural Economics? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Agric Economics? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Agricultural Economics has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Agricultural Economics:
- Agricultural Economics O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Agric Economics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Agricultural Economics JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Economics
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Agricultural Economics are English, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Agric Economics:
Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
Before you continue reading about Agricultural Economics subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Agricultural Economics