Physics is one of the most kinda complex science courses out there because of the much calculation that it contains. Because of that, many students tends to perform poorly during the West African Senior certificate examination (WASSCE) or the National Examination Council (NECO).
Those that have performed poorly tends to start looking for the list of courses they can study without Physics in Jamb or O-Level Or probably the list of courses they can study with D7, E8 or F9 in WAEC or NECO.
If you are having any of the cases above then relax as we have the answer to your question.
Before we jump into providing you the list of courses one can apply for without Physics, let’s take a little break and analyze why people ask or seek for this answer.
There are two reasons why some people search for courses that does not require Physics.
1. Those that failed Physics (Had D7, E8 or F9) in their O-Level Results (WAEC or NECO)
2. Those that are having issues understanding Physics or don’t have much idea about the course but managed to Pass during their O-Level examination.
3. As a bonus, another set of people may be those that did not write Physics in Jamb.
Before gaining admission into any higher institution be it University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education to study a particular course, some certain requirements are needed from each applicant for the course in question which they applied for.
Some of those requirements involve having a minimum of Credit in Physics in the O-Level certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE etc) for some courses.
This means that the individual must credit Physics before applying for the course. Due to some inconveniences, many candidates are unable to have a minimum of Credit (C4, C5 or C6) in their WAEC, NECO or GCE results. Some end up having D7, E8 or F9 in the subject which in turn makes them ineligible to apply for that course.
Does that mean that all hope has been lost because their didn’t pass Physics in WAEC or NECO? Not at all. In this post, we are going to list out the courses one can apply for without Physics.
Now let’s go back and give an answer to the following set of questions:
What Courses Does not Require Physics?
Which Course can i apply for Without Passing Physics?
Can I get admission into any Course Without Physics?
Which course can i gain admission into without Crediting Physics?
We do hope this article is useful to you in solving the problem you are having. Please, share this article and help others. Also leave a comment below if you are having any issues.
List Of Courses That Does Not Require Physics In JAMB
- Estate Management
List Of Courses With Physics As An option (JAMB Only)
The list Of Courses With Physics as optional are for those that did not write Physics in JAMB and may also include those that had low grades in O Level (WAEC,NECO, GCE) etc.
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Production and Science
- Biological Sciences
- Crop Production and Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs (Careers) In Nigeria Currently (2020)
- List of Schools That Has Released Admission List for 2019/2020
- How To Pass And Score High In JAMB 2020 Using Past Questions
- The All Time Top 10 Best State Universities In Nigeria
- Courses To Study Without Chemistry (With D7, E8 or F9) In WAEC/NECO
- August 2018 Happy New Month Messages & Wishes For Loved Ones (Latest)
- List Of Top Ten (10) Federal Universities In Nigeria
- List Of Best Secondary Schools In Lagos State – Top 10