Do you want to create JAMB Profile? The Detailed steps to successfully Create JAMB Profile for 2017 JAMB Registration can be found below.
Why D0 You Need To Create A JAMB Profile?
Just as we mentioned earlier, Jamb Profile creation means opening an account with JAMB on their Portal to enable them capture your details.
Without JAMB profile, No Candidates will be able to register for JAMB this year as all documents upload are done on JAMB Portal.
How To Create JAMB Profile
There are two basic methods used in creating JAMB Profile and we are going to explain the two methods here and there are:
1. Using JAMB Mobile Application
2. Using Online Jamb E-Facility Portal
Method 1 For Creating JAMB Profile
- Candidates are to visit http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Scroll Downward and click on “CREATE AN ACCOUNT“.
- On the Next Page, You will see different Boxes where you will enter your details like the image shown below
- On the First Box as shown in the image above, Enter Your Email Address
- On The Second Box, Repeat The same Email Address you Entered Above
- On The Third Box, Select a Security Question that you can remember
- On the Fourth Box, Enter a Secret Answer to the question you selected above that you can remember.
- Repeat The same Answer you entered above on the Fifth Box
- Click On “Verify E-Mail Address“
- We are almost done with Creating the Profile.
Step 3: (Verifying Email Address)
- After Clicking Verify as mentioned on the Last point of Step 2 above, you will see a message like the one shown above.
- Click Ok and login to the email address you provided above. Use Gmail Login Here if you used a Gmail Account or Use Yahoo Mail Login Here if Yahoo mail email address.
- On Successful login to your email account, you will see a message from [email protected]
- Click and open the email and click on place that says “Click Here To Continue Your Profile Creation” to successfully activate your account.
Step 3: (Profile Date Input)
Enter Your Personal Details
- After Clicking the Link, you will be redirected to a page with the details as shown in the image Above.
- On The First Box : Enter Your Surname e.g : Anyigor.
- On The Second Box: Enter Your First Name e.g Benjamin.
- On The Third Box : Enter Your Middle Name e.g Eze
- On The Fourth Box : Select Your Gender e.g: Male For Boy or Female For Girl (LOL).
Enter Your Date Of Birth
- On the Fifth Box: Select The Day you were born e.g 1 for 1st or 7 for 7th.
- On the Sixth Box: Select the Month You Were Born e.g: January.
- On the Seventh Box: Select the the Year you were born. E.g: 1900
- From Box 8-10, Repeat the details you enter From box 5-7.
- On The Eleventh Box: Enter Your Phone Number. e.g : 08083123612.
- On the 12th Box: Select Nigerian if you are from Nigeria or otherwise, select Foreigner.
- On the 13th Box: Select Your State of Origin
- On the 14th Box: Select Your Local Government of Origin
- On The Last two Boxes, Create a Password that you can remember and Repeat it on the Next Box.
Last Step: (Finalizing Profile Creation)
- Visit from box 1 to the last box to Ensure the details you entered are all correct.
- If all are correct, Click on “Sign Up“.
- Congratulations, You Have Successfully Created your JAMB Profile.
Method 2: Using JAMB Mobile Application
JAMB Profile Creation is also possible using an application that JAMB Introduced for 2017 JAMB registration.
The steps on how to Successfully create jamb Profile using JAMB Mobile Application can be found by below.
Step 1: Download the JAMB Mobile Application Here.
Step 2: Install the App you downloaded in step one above
Step 3: Open the Jamb Application and you will see something like the Image Below.
Step 4. Click On SIGN UP
Step 5: Enter your Email Address
Step 6: Confirm Your Email Address
Step 7: Click on the 3rd Line and Select any Security question you can be able to remember
Note: The Security Question will help you while logging in or for resetting your Password.
Step 8: Enter A Secret Answer to your Question
Step 9: Confirm The Secret Answer you Entered Above
Step 10: Click Continue
Step 11: On the Next page, enter a Password and Confirm it
Step 12: Enter your Basic Details, Date of Birth and Confirm your Date Of Birth
Step 13: Enter Your Country, State of Origin and Local Government Area of Origin
Step 14: Click Sign Up.