The supplementary post utme screening form or change of course form of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (fUTO) for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. The details and instructions to apply for FUTO change of course admission can be found below.
Latest Update: The Closing Date for FUTO Supplementary Admission Exercise Registration for 2018/2019 Academic Year has been Extended to Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
Futo Supplementary or change of course form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management of Federal university of technology Owerri. To be eligible for FUTO Change of Course / Supplementary Admission, candidate must have obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
Other FUTO related posts
- FUTO Admission List
- FUTO Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- FUTO Post-UTME Screening Form
- List Of Courses Offered In Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies, for supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight.
[Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8:]
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||Agriculture & Agricultural Technology||Agricultural Economics (AEC)||45|
|2.||Agricultural Extension (AEX)||45|
|3.||Animal Science Technology (AST)||45|
|4.||Crop Science Technology (CST)||45|
|5.||Fisheries & Aquaculture technology (FAT)||45|
|6.||Forestry & Wildlife Technology (FWT)||45|
|7.||Soil Science Technology (SST)||45|
|8.||Engineering & Engineering Technology||Agricultural Engineering (AGE)||45|
|9.||Food Science & Technology (FST)||45|
|10.||Mechatronics Engineering (MCE)||60|
|11.||Polymer & Textile Engineering (PTE)||45|
|12.||Health Technology||Environmental health science (EHS)||45|
|13.||Biological Sciences||Biology (BIO)||45|
|15.||Physical Sciences||Chemistry (CHM)||45|
|20.||Environmental Sciences||Environmental Technology (EVT)||45|
|21.||Quantity Surveying (QSV)||45|
|22.||Surveying & Geoinformatics (SVG)||45|
|23.||Urban & Regional Planning (URP)||45|
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
- Go to https://portal.futo.edu.ng/ApplicationsInfo.aspx.
- Click on 2018/2019 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) – (ii).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit the online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the online registration for the supplementary application is September 26, 2018;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.