JAMB Computer Based Center requirement for 2017/2018 academic session has been released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
Those who are interested in partnering with JAMB as a JAMB CBT center should follow the instructions below:
JAMB COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE REQUIREMENTS
1) 250 functional Desktop Computer systems or laptops with 10% (i.e 25) backups.
2) Provision of individual cubicle with minimum length of 26 inches, breadth of 18 inches and height of 18 inches and appropriate seat for each system.
3) Minimum 15 inches flat screen Computer monitor for desktop or 17 inches for laptop.
4) The computer systems must be connected to a robust computer server with a capacity to carry 250 systems concurrently.
5) All the computer systems must be linked together on Cable Local Area Network topology (LAN). (Wireless Computer connection is not allowed).
6) Adequate security and minimum of five (5) technical personnel and one network engineer.
7) Availability of back-up power supply (power generating set of minimum 40kva for a centre with 250 systems; 60 kva for 350 systems and 100kva for above 350 systems) and UPS/inverters that can carry all systems for a minimum of two (2) hours.
8) The centre must be adequately fenced.
9) Provision must be made for a holding room or reception facility e.g canopy with chairs, etc.
10) The centre must not be in shared premises such as cinema hall, shopping mall, market, etc.
11) Availability of adequate and functional air-conditioners and lighting.
12) Provision of up to date Antivirus and all the systems must be virus free.
13) Minimum of Windows 7 or higher version of windows operating system.
14) IP Camera (CCTV) is compulsory for all CBT centers.
- Is JAMB Result Out? How To Check JAMB 2020/2021 Result
- JAMB Mock Result 2020/2021 Released | How To Check
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center | JAMB Reprinting 2020
- JAMB Mock Exam Center 2020 | Check Your Mock Center And Time
- JAMB Brochure for All Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Accounting) 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2020/2021 Has Been Announced
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register