Do you want to study Woodwork/Education? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Woodwork/Education? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Woodwork/Education has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Woodwork/Education:
O’Level (WAEC) Subjects and Requirements
Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
JAMB, WAEC And Direct Entry Requirements To Study Woodwork/Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Woodwork/Education:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements for Woodwork/Education:
- Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronics, Metal Work and Wood Work.
JAMB Subject combination for Woodwork/Education:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.