Do you want to study Medical Biochemistry? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Medical Biochemistry? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Medical Biochemistry has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Medical Biochemistry:
- Medical Biochemistry O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Medical Biochemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Medical Biochemistry JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Medical Biochemistry
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Medical Biochemistry are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Medical Biochemistry:
The direct entry requirements to study Medical Biochemistry are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one of Physics, Biology/ Zoology/Botany and Mathematics.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Medical Biochemistry