Do you want to study Pharmacology, Pharmacology And Therapeutics? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Pharmacology? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Pharmacology has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Pharmacology:
- Pharmacology O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Pharmacology, Pharmacology And Therapeutics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Pharmacology JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacology
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Pharmacology are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Pharmacology:
The direct entry requirements to study Pharmacology, Pharmacology And Therapeutics are:
- Two (2) A Level passes in any of Physics, Chemistry and Biology plus UTME entry requirements.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile