Do you want to study Taxation? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Taxation? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Taxation has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Taxation:
- Taxation O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Taxation Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Taxation JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Taxation
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Taxation are English, Mathematics, one Social Science subject and any other subject.
- English, Literature in English, Economics and Government. (For Schools in Part 2)
Direct Entry Requirement for Taxation:
The direct entry requirements to study Taxation are:
- (a) Two (2) A Level passes in Accounting or Economics and one other subject.
- (b) NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- (c) ND credit.
- (d) Foundation International exam such as ICAN, ACCA, ICMA, GPFA.
Direct Entry Requirement (For Schools in Part 2):
- Two (2) A Level passes in Literature in English, Economics or Government.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Taxation