The direct entry (DE) form of the University Of Jos (UNIJOS) for 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. The details, instructions and procedures to apply for UNIJOS Direct Entry admission can be found below.
Latest Update: UNIJOS Direct Entry (DE) registration deadline is now 7th September, 2018
This is to inform all DIRECT ENTRY (DE) candidates who chose the University Of Jos as first choice for 2018/2019 Session admission that UNIJOS Direct Entry Form for admission into 2018/2019 academic session is now out. Applications are invited from all suitably qualified candidates by the management of the University Of Jos for Direct Entry admission for 2018/2019.
This article is also very useful to all those who are searching for: UNIJOS direct entry form 2018/2019, UNIJOS direct entry form 2018/19, is UNIJOS direct entry form out for 2018, UNIJOS direct entry 2018/2019, www.UNIJOS.edu.ng/direct entry, UNIJOS direct entry form 2018 19, UNIJOS direct entry requirements for 2018/2019, UNIJOS direct entry past questions and answers.
Other UNIJOS Latest News
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental)
- UNIJOS Admission List
- UNIJOS Post-UTME Screening Form
- List Of Courses In University Of Jos (UNIJOS)
Date: Saturday, September 08, 2018
Venue: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU AUDITORIUM, TOWN CAMPUS
How to Apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry asthe Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submissi on.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- Theoriginal and photocopiesof candidate’s qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018/2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Closing Date for registration: 7th September, 2018.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission List 2019/2020 | Check Status
- UNIJOS Registration Guidelines & Procedures for 2019/2020
- UNIJOS Cut Off Mark (JAMB & Departmental) 2020/2021 Released
- UNIJOS Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | University of Jos Fees
- UNIJOS Academic Calendar 2018/2019 Released | Events Schedule
- UNIJOS Sandwich Admission Form For 2019/2020 | Apply Now
- UNIJOS Pre Degree Admission Form (Late Registration) 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- UNIJOS Pre Degree Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status