The first (1st) batch direct entry admission list of the Yobe State University (YSU) for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check YSU direct entry admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that YSU direct entry (DE) first batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Yobe State University.
Other YSU Latest News
How To Check Yobe State University Direct Entry Admission List
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YSU direct entry admission status.
For those that has been offered admission
- Visit the JAMB Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer
- Any candidate offered admission into a programme other than his/her first choice should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to effect change of course/institution.
- Any candidate who applied for admission into Yobe State University and possess the minimum entry requirement for UTME or DE, and whose name did not appear on this admission list should kindly visit the JAMB Portal to upload his/her ‘O’ level results or ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level in the case of DE candidates
- Yobe State University (YSU) Merit & Supplementary Admission List 2019/2020
- Yobe State University Cut Off Mark (JAMB and Departmental) 2020/2021
- Yobe State University (YSU) First Batch Admission List 2019/2020
- YSU Postgraduate Courses (PG) | Yobe State University Courses
- YSU UTME Supplementary Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- Yobe State University First & Second Batch Pre-Degree Admission List 2018/2019
- Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Form For 2018/2019 – Apply Now
- YSU Diploma Admission List (First Batch) For 2018/2019 | Check Status